Polaris Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center has a great opportunity for a STAFFING COORDINATOR.
THE STAFFING COORDINATIOR POSITION IS EXTREMLY VALUED AND IS A VITAL PART OF THE TEAM!
The STAFFING COORDINATOR ensures that the appropriate amount of staff is scheduled for each shift in accordance with both the company and state guidelines.
Some of responsibilities for the STAFFING COORDINATOR are:
- Maintain staffing operations across the board
- Monitor overtime accumulation and attendance of employees
- Schedule nursing personnel to maintain appropriate staffing levels
- Review any invoices provided by nursing agency staff
- Coordinate employee paid time off requests with the schedule
- Maintain attendance record
- Fill open slots in advance to minimize overtime
- Other duties as assigned
Benefits for the STAFFING COORDINATOR position:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) matching
Requirements for the STAFFING COORDINATOR position:
- Previous scheduling responsibilities in a long-term care setting is preferred
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with all personalities
- Extraordinarily strong computer skills, scheduling software experience helpful
- Ability to multi-task and handle stress
We look forward to reviewing your resume for the STAFFING COORDINATOR position! EOE