$16.70 - $18.23 perHour
Now offering a sign on bonus of $1,500 for a limited time.
Homestead Hills is a full-service retirement community with dynamic 48 bed Assisted Living and 18 bed Memory Care departments. We are conveniently located near I-40 in Winston-Salem. If you are an energetic, compassionate and focused Med Tech/CNA, we would love to talk to you about helping us to carry out our guiding principle of People First Always.
Must have passed NC Med Tech test for Adult Care Homes and be listed as a CNA in good standing on the NC Nurse Aide Registry to be considered.
Shift differential pay (3-11p and 11p-7a and weekend shifts).
Ask us how to take control and elevate your career.
Pick your co-workers, refer your friends and earn cash!
Free Teladoc, scholarships, get paid daily and more!
Call 336-396-8005- Interviews offered daily!
Experience and Skills
- High school graduation or GED required.
- Current and valid certification as a Nursing Assistant required.
- Successful completion of test for NC Medication Technician in Adult Care Homes
- At least 21 years of age.
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Two years' experience in a similar healthcare position desired
- Ability to work with minimal or close supervision.
- Must conduct all business in a professional manner and with a high level of confidentiality.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent lights, HVAC system, carpeted flooring, normal office noise levels).
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or less.
- Remain standing for extended periods.
- Respond to medical emergencies.
- Assist with resident evacuations.