Live Long Well Care of Carmel, IN is now accepting applications for Full Time CNA/Caregiver/Home Health Aides/Companions to provide personal care and companionship for seniors.
This position provides care in someone's residence such as personal care and companionship for seniors. Day & Night Positions are available as well as weekends. Must have a valid Driver's License. CNA certification is a plus!
If you are interested and eager, we encourage you to:
- Apply through the following URL: https://llwccarmel.smartcaresoftware.com/apply
- Call us at 317-733-6612 - Interviews are offered daily!
*If you have completed your CNA certification within the past 6 months, you may be eligible for our Elevate Education Reimbursement Program worth up to $2,500.
Live Long Well Care is a private duty Home Care/Home Health company established in 2006. We provide services exclusively to older adults/seniors.
We are accepting applications for positive and caring individuals who want a rewarding career providing personal care and companionship to seniors.
Job Requirements (more detail below):
- Certification as a Nursing Assistance (CNA) is preferred but is not required.
- Due to the nature of Home Care/Home Health, flexible schedules are desired. Willingness to work Nights and Weekends will be requested.
- Must have a valid Driver's License with a clean record. Services will be provided to various addresses/clients within a 30-mile radius of the branch address.
- Must have an up-to-date smartphone for the electronic viewing and capture of Time and Attendance, Care Tasks, and Communication.
Some of the Benefits Offered to Team Members of Live Long Well Care:
- Competitive Wages
- Flexibility with Shifts
- Generous Paid Time Off program which can be Cashed Out
- Health Benefits and 401K Contributions
- Full Electronic Management of Pay, Scheduling, Care, and Communication via Mobile Apps
- Elevate your career with opportunities for Education Reimbursement.
- Pick your co-workers - refer your friends and earn cash!
- Free Teladoc, scholarships, get paid daily, and more!
- Certified Great Place to Work
Visit https://live-long-well-care.com/ to learn more about the services we provide clients and the contact information for our branches.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Certification as a Nursing Assistant is preferred (unless required for the position).
- At least 18 years of age.
- Certification in CPR, AED, and First Aid
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Two years of experience in a similar healthcare position is desired.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Clearly and effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Must conduct all business in a professional manner and with a high level of confidentiality.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent lights, HVAC system, carpeted/vinyl flooring).
- Climb up to 2-3 flights of stairs occasionally.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or less.
- Ability to work in time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Sit in a chair / stand for extended periods.
- Respond to medical emergencies.
- Assist with client evacuations.