Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor Nights
Corning Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor to work nights 11 PM - 7 AM for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Corning, NY. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and a pleasant demeanor!
Corning Center Benefits Include:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental!
- Complete resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff
- Establish a compassionate environment by providing support to residents & families
- Provide information to residents & staff by answering questions and requests
- Maintain safe & clean working environment by implementing rules & regulations
- Promote resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing
- Manage documentation of resident care services
- Ensure a cooperative relationship among health care teams
- Current Valid Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license
- Minimum 3 years of Long-Term Care experience required
- Strong and positive Team Director for all members of the staff
- Familiar with EHR and Eperscribing programs
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer skills
Corning Center is a 120-bed skilled nursing facility located in Corning, New York, and is designed for individuals with skilled nursing needs, post-operative recuperation, or complex medical care demands, as well as chronically ill individuals who can no longer live independently. We offer a variety of services including Skilled Nursing Care, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Rehabilitative Care and Therapy, Social Work Services, and Recreational Activities.