Registered Nurse (RN) Team Member
Corning Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is seeking a full-time RN Team Member for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Corning, NY. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and a pleasant demeanor!
Corning Center Benefits Include:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental!
- Provides advice & support to the residents and their families
- Monitoring residents and administering medication and treatments
- Documents resident care services by charting in Resident & dept. records
- Protects residents & staff by adhering to infection-control policies & protocols
- Resolves resident problems &needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies
- Assures quality of care by adhering to facility philosophies & standards of care
- Supervising LPNs and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)
- Maintains resident confidence by keeping information confidential
- Should work well in a team-oriented environment
- Must hold a valid RN license
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Long term care experience is a plus
- Friendly and a team worker
Corning Center is a 120-bed skilled nursing facility located in Corning, New York, and is designed for individuals with skilled nursing needs, post-operative recuperation, or complex medical care demands, as well as chronically-ill individuals who can no longer live independently. We offer a variety of services including Skilled Nursing Care, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Rehabilitative Care and Therapy, Social Work Services, and Recreational Activities. Corning Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.