Oneida Center is hiring a Beautician in Utica, NY.
• Maintains equipment and parlor in a clean and tidy manner on a daily basis
• Styles hair consistent with residents’ request and preference
• Supplies chemicals to achieve permanents, relaxers, and color in a continuously competent manner
• Promotes a friendly and positive atmosphere in the delivery of beauty parlor services
• Preserves safe environment for residents and staff in the Beauty Shop
• Has knowledge of chemicals and processes used in the service
• Identifies and responds in a timely and sensitive manner to the needs of the residents receiving beauty services
• Maintains beauty parlor log for residents being serviced
Oneida Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare, formerly known as Focus Utica for Rehabilitation and Healthcare, is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Utica, New York. Our pledge to the community, our residents, and staff is to provide post-acute-care in a manner that sets the standard of excellence and strives to meet and/or exceed the expectations of our residents, staff, and all we come in contact with. Services at Oneida Center include Skilled Nursing, Respite, Hospice, and Post-acute Rehabilitation and are affiliated with an Assisted Living Program and Adult Day Care. We endeavor to embrace our residents in times of crisis and assist them to leave and/or live here with a sense of well – being, individuality, and independence. Oneida Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V