Buffalo Center is actively seeking motivated Registered Nurses to work for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Buffalo, NY.
Full-time, Part-time and Per Diem shifts are available!
Buffalo Center benefits include:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Generous pay rates
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time or Part-Time
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental!
- Provide advice & support to the Residents and their families
- Monitor Residents and administering medication and treatments
- Document Resident care services by charting in Resident & dept. records
- Protect Residents & staff by adhering to infection-control policies & protocols
- Resolve Resident problems &needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies
- Assure quality of care by adhering to Facility philosophies & standards of care
- Maintain Resident confidence by keeping information confidential
- Must work well in a team environment
- Current New York State RN License
- Long-Term Care Experience Preferred
- Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly and a team worker
Buffalo Center is a 200-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Buffalo, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Buffalo Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.