Live Long Well Care of Amelia Island is now accepting applications for a Home Health Manager/Director.
This management position is responsible for marketing and managing our local Amelia Island private duty Home Care company. This position will directly manage two support supervisors and indirectly manage a team of Caregivers, CNAs, and Nurses. This position will assist with on-call and will be required to work some weekends. This position will be paid a base salary (the salary range will vary based on the certification of the applicant) and is eligible for an incentive bonus paid monthly.
Live Long Well Care of Amelia Island is a private duty Home Care/Home Health company established in 2006. We provide services from companionship and housekeeping services to assisting with ADL's, medication management, and other nursing services.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- College or University degree desired.
- Nursing Certification (RN, LPN, CNA) desired.
- Equivalent management/Home Care experience if no degree.
B. Direct Previous Experience
- 2 or more years of marketing and sales experience desired.
- 2 or more years of experience working in home care desired.
- 2 or more years of management experience desired.
- 2 or more years of home health operations experience desired.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be detail-oriented and be able to work with numbers with a high degree of proficiency.
- Must conduct all business in a professional manner, with a high level of confidentiality, and perform under various time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Must present self in a highly professional manner and appearance.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) plus the willingness to learn other computer programs if required.
- Proficient computer skills with the Sales Data Bases desired.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record as specified by the Company and by the Company’s automobile insurance carrier.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent lights, HVAC system, carpeted and linoleum flooring, normal office noise levels).
- Climb up to two flights of stairs occasionally.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or less.
- Stand or walk for extended periods.
- Respond to medical emergencies on rare occasions.